MoneyWiz 2 for Windows is finally here!
Thank you all for your patience!
Here are a few things you should know about this release:
- This is a soft launch. Meaning that there are still some known issues, which we’ll be correcting with rapid updates release over the next several weeks.
- There are known issues in Reports and Import and several issues in different areas of the app. As noted above, we’ll correct them asap.
- We’ll be releasing minimum one update per week, possibly even more, depending on feedback and urgency.
- If you still use MoneyWiz 1 on any device, have in mind that once you sync with MoneyWiz 2 for Windows you will need to update to MoneyWiz 2 on all of your devices, otherwise the sync will not work on any MoneyWiz 1 devices.
- Advanced Reconcile is not yet fully implemented on Windows, and for that reason we’ve disabled it from the interface. It will be available very soon.
- We’re hoping to release the subscription based version of MoneyWiz 2 for Windows within 4-6 weeks.
- Supported OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
We welcome any feedback! 🙂
Thank you again for your patience!