We’re very excited to show you what we’ve been working on for the past 2 months. MoneyWiz 2.2 brings some great improvements that we hope you’ll love.
On Monday, we’ll be submitting update 2.2 of MoneyWiz for iOS and Mac (both free & paid versions). Keep in mind that it usually takes 7-10 days for Apple to approve updates.
Here are the features highlights:
- 3D Touch on the home screen icon for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- iPad Split screen support (for iOS9 devices only)
- Visual effects (blur & vibrancy) on both iOS and Mac
- Redesigned transaction entry screen
- Much improved Advanced Reconcile
- Ability to set scheduled transactions in online banking accounts to auto-skip
- Min & Max values on reports graphs
- Currency sign will now appear in front of amounts for currencies which have a single character symbol (such as $, €, £ etc.)
- Ability to search for online banks by country code
- Warning indicator if an online banking account hasn’t been refreshed for more than 24 hours
- Hungarian translation
- Improved online banking auto-categorization and duplicates recognition
- 30% faster loading on iPad. 3 times faster accounts switching on iPad. 20% faster loading of accounts on iPhone.
On top of these features, we’re also bringing more than 110 other improvements and fixes.
Here’s more info about the new features.