For the past few months we’ve been working on many new features which we’ll bundle up and release in one update later this summer. Here is how things are looking so far and what to expect:
- The update we’ll be pushing later this summer will include Tags, Investment Accounts, Receipts Sync, the ability to disable auto-categorization for Online Banking, much improved auto-categorization, the ability to offset both income & expense categories manually and many smaller features and bug fixes.
- Receipts sync is currently released in beta mode on Android and we’re releasing it to the subscription based MoneyWiz this week (both iOS and Mac).
- The subscription based version of MoneyWiz for Windows must also come this week.
- We’re bring more changes to the subscription version’s pricing. Read on to find out more.
- Once we release the big summer update, we’ll focus on bug fixing.